dacadoo provides a standard application programming interface (API) which allows B2B commercial partners of dacadoo to create and use their own developed applications using functionality provided by dacadoo and/or exchange data with the dacadoo platform. The API is a RESTful API, and uses OAuth 2.0 for authorization.
Key features of our dacadoo API offering are the following:
- Unified API: The dacadoo API is the very same API dacadoo uses to run our award winning client applications on the mobile apps and on the web.
- White-labeling: You can license fully white-labelled versions of the dacadoo client applications.
- Source code access: You can license the source code of the dacadoo client applications for use within your own apps.
- Instant Health Score service: This “light-weight” service allows you to calculate a dacadoo Health Score with full support for all input variables. The calculation is anonymous, and dacadoo does not store any of the data provided by your organization!
- Localization: You can fully localize our solution to include additional languages, or modify existing languages using dacadoo’s unified, state-of-the-art localization platform.
- Dynamic content: You can fully customize the content of the fitness activities catalog, the achievements, and the coach systems to deliver a unique experience for your target market, including your tailored logic. Of course, you also get the full dacadoo stock content to start with. This content includes hundreds of pre-defined fitness activities, achievements, and coaching messages.
- Health and fitness device integration: You can integrate additional devices with the dacadoo platform, or use dacadoo’s platform as a unified API for acquiring data from a broad range of fitness devices, including Withings, Fitbit, Jawbone, Garmin, Suunto, Runkeeper, and more.
- Flexible hosting: You can use the highly secure server platform hosted by dacadoo (SaaS-based), or run dacadoo’s technology on your own data servers. When we host your platform, we keep your data segregated from other client’s data, and you can switch to on-premise anytime if ever needed.
- API on-boarding and support: As part of dacadoo’s professional services, dacadoo provides worldwide on-boarding of your own developers into dacadoo’s Health Score technology, followed by ongoing support.
Contact dacadoo for more information:
- Europe: +41 44 251 2323
- USA: +1 508 361 5813
- Asia-Pacific: +61 406 908 668