This functionality is only available on the website.
If you use a tracking device or application that is not currently connected to dacadoo, you can import your data in GPX format via the website.
Follow the steps below to import and upload a fitness activity in GPX format:
- Step 1: Click on “Upload GPX” on the website.
- Step 2: Select the fitness activity of the workout.
- Step 3: Then select the GPX file and upload it.
- Step 4: Add a photo if desired.
- Step 5: To complete the process, click on “Save”.
Additionally, you can export your data from dacadoo to other platforms. To do so, you need to access the activity detail page of the activity you would like to export on the website, and then click on “Export GPX” in the bottom right corner.