There are the following options to extend your subscription:
- Corporate user: You will receive a personalized link to sign up from your employer who sponsored your subscription and your account will be valid for the duration your employer paid for. If the employer doesn’t renew the subscription, you may choose to extend the subscription as described below.
- Test user of potential dacadoo customer: You can request an access code at dacadoo (firstname.lastname@example.org) or from your dacadoo sales representative. With the access code you can sign up on dacadoo and test it for free for 30 days. If you want to continue to use dacadoo, you can extend your subscription as described below.
- Private user: Please note that dacadoo does not offer access to private users, except for people who have a gift voucher.
Extend existing subscriptions:
- InApp purchase: Once your subscription expired, you can select one of the standard paid dacadoo subscriptions for 90, 180 or 360 days. Payment must be made in advance for the subscription period through the InApp purchase function in the respective App stores. They can be accessed directly via the dacadoo mobile app (iPhone, Android) by following these steps: Me -> Settings -> Platform Settings-> Membership Management -> Buy Subscription.
- License code and/or Gift Vouchers: If you have a license code with a valid subscription, you need to enter the licence code via the website on www.dacadoo.com to activate the additional subscription period. Please follow these steps after login: Settings -> Subscription -> Licence code.
Posted in: Subscription