The sign-up process is identical on the mobile apps (iPhone, Android) and the website. On the mobile apps users will be guided directly to the sign-up process, and at www.dacadoo.com, users will click on the button “Sign Up” to initiate the process.
The following steps need to be taken to complete the sign-up process:
- Step 1: Select whether you are new to dacadoo (I’m new to dacadoo), or if you would like to log in to an existing account (Log in to my account).
- Step 2: Fill in your access code to continue with the onboarding process.
- Step 4: Alongside your first and last names, you are asked to provide the following basic information which is essential for calculating an initial Health Score:
- Date of Birth: A calendar opens, so that you can enter the date in the correct format.
- Height: You select your height and the corresponding unit system – metric (m, cm) or imperial (inch) – from a drop-down list.
- Weight: You select your weight and the corresponding unit system – metric (kg) or imperial (pounds) – from a drop-down list.
- Gender at Birth: You select your gender at birth: Female or Male.
- Step 5: You will be asked to provide your location. This can be done manually or automatically. To automatically add your location, please press the map icon (Android/iPhone) or use the slider button (web browser).
- Step 6: Type in your email address and define a password which adheres to the password rules outlined on the page. If the password rule is not followed, an error message appears which highlights the specifications the password must fulfill again. (The password rule on dacadoo: minimum length is eight characters, maximum length is 160 characters, at least one uppercase letter, one lowercase letter, and one digit or punctuation character.) You will also get the opportunity to accept the sign-up for the marketing newsletter issued by dacadoo, but this acceptance is not mandatory.
- Step 7: To complete the first part of the sign-up process, a green “Signup” button will appear on the mobile app (and a “Create Account” button on the website), which you should click to continue the sign-up process.
- Step 8: You will receive a brief explanation of what the Health Score is and you will be asked whether you would like to answer a few additional questions in order to have a more accurate Health Score. You will also be able to select within this section the diet you practise (Vegetarian, vegan etc.). You can select ‘Yes’ to view the questions, or ‘Not now’ to skip them.
- Step 9: You are given the option to connect a fitness tracker or app, which allows your health and fitness data to be synchronized with dacadoo with ease.
Now the sign-up process is fully completed and you automatically gain access to the login area of the dacadoo mobile application or website.
You will receive an email from dacadoo and be asked to confirm your email address by clicking on a link provided.
Posted in: Security and Account Creation/Deletion