Access and Subscription
dacadoo does not provide access to private individuals. dacadoo’s business is B2B and is therefore only accessible via access codes for the following type of users:
- Employees of Corporate Health Programs: You will receive a personalized link to sign up on dacadoo from your employer who sponsored your subscription. Should your employer not renew your subscription, you may choose to extend the subscription as described below.
- Potential dacadoo clients: You can request an access code at email@example.com or via your dacadoo sales representative to sign up on dacadoo and test it for free for 30 days. If you want to continue to use dacadoo after the free test period, you can extend your subscription as described below. Please note that it is possible to activate additional features that are not visible in the standard version, such as the Points Earning page with a linked rewards shop or other corporate functionalities such as additional branding options, etc.
Renewal of Expired Subscriptions
dacadoo will notify you by push notification 10 and 5 days prior to the expiry of your subscription regarding the possibility to renew your dacadoo subscription. You need to actively renew your dacadoo subscription following such notification.
- In-app purchase: Once your subscription expired, you can select one of the standard subscriptions for 90, 180 or 360 days. Payment must be made in advance for the subscription period through the In-app purchase function in the respective App stores.
- License code: If you received a license code with a subscription extension, you need to log into your account via the web app on www.dacadoo.com, access Subscriptions in the Settings section and enter the licence code to activate it.
The current price for the monthly dacadoo subscriptions is as follows:
- USA: USD 4.99/month
- European Union: EUR 5.67/month
- Switzerland: CHF 5.00/month
- All other countries: Please check the dacadoo pricing for your respective country in the app stores.
Please note that the prices listed above are indicative and subject to currency exchange rate related fluctuations. dacadoo has no control over and is not responsible for app store related terms and conditions. Further information on the payment terms can be found here.